Friday, November 20, 2015

SHOCK TOP VW BEETLE

Saw this in the grocery store and just couldn't resist snapping a couple of pictures.  It's for a Belgian Ale called SHOCK TOP...

Shock Top Ale VW Beetle
I believe this was a contest that you could enter to win.  I thought it was kind of cool to see. 


Some people might not want to drive it but I think it's fun.  Of course, I'm guessing the 'mohawk' would cause issues on the open road, LOL.  I've never seen a car in this color orange, but seeing it in person, it's actually not bad.  If I won it I would drive it! 

Anyway, hope you are having a good Friday.  The weekend is almost here, the weekend before Thanksgiving!!


4 comments:

  1. I have a picture of one of those. When the town went wet and Octoberfest was legally serving beer, lots of beer companies came with decorated cars to the opening of the open-air bier garten that set up as an attraction. It came in a covered truck. That car is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very creative advertising, good for them, and I'd also drive it. The Mohawk wouldn't be a problem keeping it clean, just take the car to a car wash :-)
    As for the color it reminds me of the 1969 Camero, Hugger Orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great advertising and I actually saw it driving around and it was definitely turning heads. I would love to see it in a car wash, ha!

      Hugger Orange, love it!!!

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!