Thursday, June 18, 2015

FLOWERS AROUND GARDEN FENCE, INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Flowers around fencing, image source southernliving.com
This is not unlike our fencing at the farm around the garden.  We actually saved this picture a few years back (before we had a garden fence) and I was looking through an old thumb drive and found it.  Now that I see it again, this is actually very close to what we pictured in our heads when it comes to going around the garden fence.  I'm actually going to have the landscape timbers to keep it somewhat tame around the front but otherwise, this is very doable.  

Maybe a few more flowers and some bulbs to pop up on occasion but otherwise, we can do this...if it will ever stop raining of course, LOL.

Be inspired!


5 comments:

  1. Rain today. We were beginning to get dry.

    Beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Inspiration.
    Flowers along a fence line is so pretty. It breaks up the boredom of having just a bare fence.
    Have a wonderful and enjoyable weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like climbers over a fence too. Climbing roses for example. Possibly not good when the fences are wooden though. Too much growth over them can break or rot them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love looking at gardens with no weeds! It doesn't matter what you do, those damn things always find a way to make an appearance. On an up side, once your rain does stop, your ground will be super soft to dig up and your weeds will just slither out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this look for the fence area by your garden. It shows a mix of perennials, bulbs, and herbs with some annuals which would look great. And all heavily mulched to keep down the weeds.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!