Sunday, June 16, 2013

VINTAGE POSTER SUNDAY, AGRICULTURAL CAMP

Vintage Lend a Hand on the Land poster, image courtesy of UK National Archives

Here is yet another really nice poster from WWII.

The UK was asking its citizens to help the farmers because so many men were serving their country in war.  They set up these Agricultural Camps to get people to help farmers with harvesting.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the Dad's out there.

We're thinking of ours today!

Hope you're having a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. After my bout with spending the day in the sun yesterday... After this entire venture I may have that lovely tan as those fellah right there!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!