Sunday, December 2, 2012

VINTAGE POSTER SUNDAY, PRESERVE PERISHABLE PRODUCE

Preserve Produce, WWI poster, image courtesy of UK Archives
Here is a neat poster from WWI.  It's from the UK and has a neat image on it. A lady busy at work on a table full of fresh produce, canning it all.  Of course the message behind this was, as they always are, preserving food and not wasting it.    In this case, it's canning and preserving.

I like the three P's on this, "Preserve Perishable Produce".
As always, as true today as it ever was.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love the microwave and the back story for not having one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! It's a pretty one huh? We'll be using it for small things, but I think we'll enjoy having one.

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!