Thursday, November 29, 2012

INSPIRATION THURSDAY, WHITE FENCE AND PINK ROSES

Pink roses along fence, photo courtesy of: davesgarden.com forum
Sigh.  This picture just makes me sigh every time I see it.  What a beautiful combination of flowers.  For those who have followed the blog know that I love white picket fences and this is one reason.  I just think this is so beautiful.

I think if I had something like this, I'd just sit there and stare at it all day...after working to make it look like that, LOL!  It definitely inspires me.

Enjoy your day, today is my blog day off, I'll be back here tomorrow morning!

4 comments:

  1. If that isn't the most beautiful picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really makes me want to have a fence and those same flowers, ha. I might just have to refer back to this picture someday soon. :-)

      Delete
  2. I agree. A very nice image. Another plan to be added to the steadily growing number for when we have our own house and garden.
    The various pink tones of the roses, combined with the white fence and the lavender certainly presses my aesthetic buttons!
    Kirk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors are what drew me to it. The pinks the pale purples and the kind of startling yellow green of the other flowers make such a pleasing color palette. On my to do list too!!

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!