Sunday, September 9, 2012

VINTAGE POSTER SUNDAY, PRESERVE

Vintage canning poster, courtesy of: US National Archives
I figured with my posting the other day of the canning inspiration picture, it was time for a vintage poster Sunday post with a canning theme.

Here is one from WWI, circa 1917, urging people to preserve.  I like the simple "clean lines" of this poster.  Very stylized and neat.  With just an updated tweak of the image of the person holding the tray, today it could be just as relevant since preserving and canning is experiencing a resurgence in popularity.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!