Thursday, September 20, 2012

INSPIRATION THURSDAY, GARDEN BENCH IN MEADOW


I've always liked this picture.  It's just a simple wooden bench in a garden meadow.  But it represents so much of what I love about the country.  Peaceful.  Relaxing.  Reflection.  Book reading.  Napping.  So much to do on a bench like this.  I think I love the fact that it's just sort of "there", more or less in the middle of nowhere, beckoning you to come and sit for a spell.  

Ironically, I have a bench very similar to this, in kit form, in storage.  Found it once upon a time at a garage sale and it has never been opened, I just need to put it together.  Haven't done that yet because I want to find the perfect meadow for it to be in.  As random as this one looks, my guess is that they planned it to be there in that spot.  I can do the same! 

Blog day off, see you back here tomorrow!

2 comments:

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!