Saturday, December 10, 2011

POLL: NIGHT OWL OR MORNING PERSON?



OK, here is another interesting topic for this week's poll:

Are you a "Night Owl" or a "Morning Person"?

Morning or Night?
I have no hesitation on this one; I'm most definitely a night owl.  I can stay up until midnight or 1am regularly without problem.  It seems I can get more done at night than in the morning.  2nd Man is quite the opposite.  He's usually asleep by 10pm, and up at the crack of dawn in the morning, cleaning the kitchen, baking or cooking something, or just watching TV.  Unless it's a work day, I'm not up at the crack of dawn, that's for sure!  During the work week, it's "snooze button, snooze button, snooze button" until the last possible moment.

Funny thing though, when I know I have something exciting to do the next day, for example, leave on a trip, or maybe even while on vacation or something like that, I can get up early very easily, maybe the excitement of the day ahead?

My dilemma now is what happens when we're out at the farm on a regular basis and spending the night out there?  Farm chores should probably be done by starting early in the morning.  Hmm, maybe the same will hold true out there, I'll be excited to get up and work in the gardens, do stuff outside, and I'll be up bright and early?

I guess time will tell...so, what about you?

Up with the early birds?  Or up with the hoot owls?

Please vote here:


...and if you want to comment, please do so below!

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way! I can stay up all night--even during the work week. Then dragging but because I have to get up early. UNLESS I have something planned that I want to do. But I can't sleep to late everyday because I have 5 alarm's. (2 dogs, 1 cat and 2 guinea pigs) Trust me they will make it known it is time to wake up! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lived in the country for the past 20 years. I get up at 3--no alarm needed.
    Yep-you read that right! (hint-I used to milk cows)
    Hubby is up at 7.
    It's the ONLY way 2 loners survive retirement. I adore him, just not before 7 am.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!