Sunday, December 11, 2011

MISSION ALMOST ACCOMPLISHED, THIS WEEKEND ANYWAY


Well, after my post HERE about our plans for the weekend, I'm happy to report that we got most of the things accomplished that were on that list.

We like short lists, so that we feel we accomplished what we intended to.  If we put the actual list of things to do on paper, it would be so overwhelming, I'm not sure we'd even want to do it, ha.  I do like Tonya's idea of a master notebook, we just might have to try that out.

For now, it's small steps and small accomplishments.

As for this weekend, I'll share the adventures (and pictures) over the next few days...

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!