Friday, December 2, 2011

CANNING JAR PORCH VASE MASON BALL KERR

Entryway Canning Jar Vase
Just this morning, I was mentioning that I'll soon need to start decorating the front porch to give it a bit more character.  As I was Googling for front porch decorating suggestions, I found this picture.  Yet another great idea for using those ubiquitous canning jars.  In this case, it's a large "Ball Jar" that someone mounted to their front entryway wall, and filled it with flowers and a cute ribbon.  Love it!

I think this is a great idea and might just be the first thing I put up on the porch.  Now I just need to find one of those large size jars.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. sb158 - Thanks for the link. I think I actually found that photo randomly online once and didn't know who to give credit to. I'll have to make sure I change that. Some great stuff on the site too, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!