Monday, December 19, 2011

BED LINENS MOVED TO THE FARM

Quilt over end of bed frame

Got the bed linens to the house this past weekend, though without mattresses, for now, they are just stored away in closets.  We took the pale pink matelasse bedspread for the guest room and the yellow sheet set out there, that will be the focal point of that room.  We also took the new blue stuff for the master bedroom, including the quilt I scored at the thrift store a couple of weeks ago.
I couldn't resist putting the quilt over the end of the bed frame just to give us a bit of a sneak preview.  I think it helps us "see" what the color palette will look like in the room, and we like it!

More steps along the path...and y'all will have a front row seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!