Saturday, October 1, 2011

OUT TO THE FARM TODAY


Well, after all these months, today is it.  We are on our way out to the farm to see the final product!

Of course, it's not 100% finished, floors aren't done yet, but probably 85% of it is finished.  The walls, ceilings, cabinets, doors, window trim, sheetrock, new construction, it's all finished (supposedly).

Can't wait to see it as we envisioned it before they started work.  I should have LOTS of pictures this weekend.  Not sure if I'll post them all at once, or spread them out over the next week.  We've got lots to do before the contractor meets us there, and after he leaves.  I have light fixtures to put up in the kitchen, we need to take measurements for curtains, and pieces of furniture, just general stuff like that.

More when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!