Tuesday, October 25, 2011

LITTLE PANTRY BEFORE AND ALMOST AFTER


Here is the small pantry that is in the kitchen.  The door was removed (we'll repurpose that) and everything was painted, then we matched the flooring. We still don't know what this will become, open storage of some sort, but we are happy with the outcome.  I did a blog post back HERE about what to convert this space into.  Now that it's here and ready for it's "conversion", does anyone have any ideas?  We'll have the mudroom for our pantry so canned goods and supplies can go out there.  This space will defnitely be cool as some sort of dedicated open storage, but we are just not sure for what?  I'll take suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Reno is looking great. HOMES don't have to be "perfect" it's the love inside them that make them homes.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!