Sunday, October 23, 2011

BACK FROM THE FARM

We are back from the farm!

Stayed until almost dark.  I took pictures of course, but I'm not sure I'll get those up tonight.  I'll work on it tomorrow and throughout the week.

Long story short, we got there and while they had cleaned up some of the trash, there was still quite a bit left around the house, as well as a big pile in the front (seems the guy in charge of trash had something come up).

We spent the day cleaning up, I put up the new lights in the kitchen, 2nd Man cleaned the bathroom (except the tub, need to wait for some plumbing issue to be fixed in there), we moved the furniture into it's place, assembled the dining table, I put on the cabinet knobs in the kitchen, new light pulls, put on the switch plate and outlet covers, and just did some general organizing.  They are baby steps but it's what we need to do to start.

More during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!