Sunday, August 21, 2011

VINTAGE CANNING POSTER SUNDAY

Canning Poster
This is another pretty cool poster.  Not specifically tied to the war effort, but still I'm sure it was out at the same time.  Really practical words at the bottom.  If you have a fruit garden, you ought to use a canner!

My thoughts exactly!  We will be planting several different fruit trees and some berry bushes / vines, so I will be using a canner.  I've already dabbled, as you know from reading the blog, so I can't wait to try more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!