Sunday, August 28, 2011

OFF TO SEDA BOLSA TODAY


As you read this, we are at the farm!  We need to check out what the painter did for samples, and then we are meeting a dear friend out there who's husband is going to build us new porch stairs and put up a railing all the way around the porch.  He's going to take measurements and then we are going to show him what we want.  And I believe an electrician is coming as well.  Should be busy.

Between him doing this soon and then the painter coming next week to hopefully start painting, things are finally starting to happen, and they are exciting things! 

More tonight when we get back, if I'm not exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!