Saturday, July 30, 2011

THE LONG AND WINDING DRIVEWAY

Here is another small view of the property....
This is the driveway looking from our end, near the house, toward the road we turn in to way down at the other end.

The Driveway
The flag in the picture belongs to 2nd Family who live down at the other end.

We'd like to plant trees down the driveway, perhaps Crepe Myrtles.
Would also like some wildflowers growing along the side, and maybe some wild berry vines of some sort growing on that fence (if 2nd Family is OK with that, it's their back pasture that the fence borders).

Anyway, just thought I'd share.  I stare at this picture on occasion and think of how many times over the years I've driven and/or walked that very path to Ma's house and now it's ours.
Sometimes I still can't believe we own it.

It truly is a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!