Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CAN YOU HELP ME IDENTIFY THIS TREE?

I wasn't sure that I had a picture of this and last night I was looking through some pictures and found it.
This is a tree that is on the property and it's not like any of the 
other trees around the acreage.


Anyone know what this tree might be?  Click on the above picture and you can make it larger, but I will get a better, close up picture next time I'm out there, and a picture of the leaves.

I just know that it's different than any of the others and I'm just curious as to what it might be.  Again, in this far away pic, it might be hard to ID, but just in case, I thought I'd throw it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!