Friday, March 25, 2011

WHAT A THOUGHTFUL BIRTHDAY GIFT

Burpee Wildflower Perennial Mix
Today, my coworkers celebrated my birthday and surprised me with lunch out (a rare treat for our office to close down and all go together) and of course a card and balloons, even a candle.  But then they gave me a cool gift....this bag of Burpee Wildflower seed mix.  When they gave it to me, they said it was for me to "make your farm look colorful".

Some people might think "Seeds?  That's silly!" but I think it's great thinking "outside the box" for an unusual gift.  

If I use the bag of 50,000 seeds correctly, we could have something to enjoy for a long time to come.

Just thought I'd share....

p.s.  I'll give you one guess what my wish was when I blew out the candle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!