Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What a Day

Focus on your Goals
OK......so after today's semi depressing turn of events, and seemingly being overwhelmed by it all, I realize that I need to refocus and remember what this is about.  It's been a lifelong dream for both of us, so I can't get distracted by this little setback.  It's only a bump in the road on this journey......

Getting to your Goal

I saw this graphic tonight and it made such perfect sense to me.  It reminds us that every step toward the goal, no matter what it is, is just another piece in the puzzle that will get you there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!